Our products are warranted for a period of 12 months (UK) or 24 months (EU) from the original date of purchase against defective materials and workmanship. In the event that warranty service is required you should return the product to the retailer from whom it was purchased. However, other authorised dealers will comply with this warranty.
- This warranty is only valid if, when warranty service is required, the original invoice or sales slip is produced and the serial number on the product has not been defaced.
- The manufacturers obligations are limited to the repair or, at its discretion, replacement of the product or the defective part.
- Warranty repairs must be carried out by an authorised dealer or authorised service centre. No reimbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non-authorised parties and any such repair work and damage to the product caused by such repair work will not be covered by the warranty.
- This product will not be considered to be defective in materials or workmanship by reason that it requires adaptation in order to conform to national or local technical or safety standards in force in any country other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured. This warranty will not cover and no reimbursement will be made for such adaptation nor any damage which may result.
- This warranty covers none of the following:
A. maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear;
B. cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product;
C. misuse, including the failure to use this product for its normal purpose or incorrect installation;
D. damage caused by lightning, water, fire, Acts of God, war, public disturbances or other cause beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- This warranty is valid for any person who legally acquired the product during the warranty period.
- The consumers statutory rights under any applicable legislation whether against the retailer or the manufacturer and whether arising in contract or otherwise are not affected by this warranty.